Saturday, February 26, 2022

Spellbinders Bold Blooms die set -part 2

 Hi everyone! Today I'll share the remaining cards I made with my latest obsession, the Be Bold Blooms die set by Spellbinders.
If you missed yesterday's post for more inspiration you can click here.
 
First up is a set I made with lots and lots of colors from my stash! I used the split card technique where I make a pencil mark along the center of 8.5" x 5.5" piece of white cardstock and arrange the blooms along the center. Cut in half and you have the start for 2 cards! Kind of fun.
TIP: One thing I will do differently next time - not use as many layers for the flower centers. Some had 4 layers and they were very hard to cut through.

and here is how they started out
Next up I have a simple wreath arrangement using some of the Be Bold Blooms die cuts I had in my stash! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.