Monday, February 28, 2022

Gina K Designs February release

Hi everyone! Tonight is the February release for Gina K Designs and I am SO EXCITED to share a few projects using the new set - One Day At a Time illustrated by the talented Lisa Hetrick. This set has 2 pear images, 1 background maker and a variety of leaf and branches.
There are many other fabulous stamp and die sets in this release, so be sure to check them all out!!
Both my cards are mini slimline sized using Gina's Master Layouts 7 die set. One card focuses on the large pear and the second on the branch and pear blossoms.
For this card, I used copic markers to color the large pear, leaves and blossoms and used the background stamp repeatedly in soft gray to create a subtle backdrop.
For my second card, I colored the branch and blossoms with my Zig Real brush markers. I don't use them enough and they are so quick and easy to use. To make the cards coordinate, I used the same background stamp and ink to make the backdrop.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening. Here are a few close up pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.