Sunday, June 16, 2019

Cheerful note with spring pansies

Hi everyone! I have another fun card to share using the Stamp Simply Clear Stamps new Floral Cluster release stamp/die sets. This card uses the Floral Cluster Spring Pansies set. I love this set because the main flower in the image is large enough to use on it's own.
I used my copics to color these and fussy cut the large pansy out of the cluster. I love the little branch images from the coordinating die set Floral Cluster and Sprigs and used it for the leaf clusters. I love combining white leaves with pretty flowers. Such a crisp look.
The paper is from the Kaisercraft pad called Paisley Days. I love this paper!! You can kinda see in the photo that the sheets I used have embossing on them. Swoon!! I used a piece from the die cut borders at the back of the pack to tuck under the ribbon piece.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Other supplies used:
Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large and Small
Yellow stickles
Corner rounder
Kaisercraft Lippy Red rhinestones
May Arts faux canvas ribbon in White

1 comment:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.