Saturday, April 20, 2019

Thinking of you rose card

Hi everyone! Do you ever have a slump in your crafting mojo? I do from time to time and when I do what I find helpful is to make a CAS card using things I know and love. For me it's florals and pretty patterned paper!

For this card I pulled out the Thinking of You Rose stamp set by Stamp Simply Clear Stamps and some patterned paper from the Bo Bunny Only You 6x6 pad.
 I based the coloring of the rose on the colors of the patterned paper.  I find coloring relaxing and the card came together pretty quickly since I used one of my go-to card layouts.
I had some fun with the little details, like the 2 thin strips of patterned paper I added below the seam binding ribbon. And of course, I added lots of rhinestone accents. What do you do when you are in a crafting slump? I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
Other supplies used:
Copic Markers
Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - Farmhouse Pierced Nested Hearts
Stamp Simply Clear Stamps -Farmhouse All Occasion Greetings
Seam Binding Ribbon in Rose Petal 
Kaisercraft rhinestones in Split Pea
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Foam Adhesive Squares
Tombow Mono Glue
Scalloped border punch 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Your rose is so pretty and the design of your card is lovely with those pretty papers and colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.