Thursday, April 11, 2019

Water colored Thanks card

Hi everyone! I have a fun card to share which uses the Crafter's Companion edge dies and some coloring with my Arteza Real Brush pens. I had quite a few colored images left over that I made a second "bonus" card!
The stamp set is one of my favorites from Fun Stampers Journey called Flower Swirls. I chose to color each bloom different colors and 3 different hues within those colors. I love how this turned out. 
Here's a different view so you can see how fun these edge dies are!
And here's the bonus card I made with the left over colored blooms using the Hugs word. I didn't use the edge die to cut into the card front on this one, it I used it as a layer and popped it up with some die cut fun foam.
The splatters in the background is from the brush pens as well. I just added some of the color to a squirt of water on my palette. The fabulous deep rich purple ribbon is from May Arts -the faux canvas in violet. LOVE the color so so so much. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
Other supplies used:
Cosmic Grape cardstock by Fun Stampers Journey
Silver pearls by Fun Stampers Journey
Swiss Dots embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.