Monday, April 29, 2024

Spellbinders Propagation Garden Part 2 - 2 card designs

Hi everyone! I have 2 more cards to share today with the fun Propagation Garden collection designed by the talented Annie Williams for Spellbinders. This collection is for all you plant lovers!
If you missed my first 2 cards with the collection, you can check out my blog post HERE.
The collection has 3 die sets, 1 wax seal, 1 embossing folder and 1 press plate set.
My cards use the Tropical Leaves press plate and the sentiments are from the Propagation Garden Sentiments stamp and die set and the background for one of the cards uses the Leafy Helix embossing folder.
I wanted to bring in the pink color from the leaves in a fun way, so I added a slim strip of pink glitter cardstock to each card!
TROPICAL LEAVES AND LEAFY HELIX EF
 
My first card uses the Tropical Leaves press plate using the BetterPress black ink. This black ink is waterproof and perfect to use with Zig Markers. I went online and found some tropical leaves that had a variety of greens and pops of bright pink, so I used those as inspiration. For the background, I embossed white cardstock with the Leafy Helix embossing folder.
TROPICAL LEAVES
 
For my second card, I wanted to keep it quick and easy, so I die cut out an arch shape with the Essential Arches die set and added some cardstock strips along the bottom similar to my first card. I colored the single branch image and placed it in the center and added a sentiment and gems. Easy peasy!
I love how both of these turned out.
 
Supplies used on these cards:

1 comment:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.