Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Spellbinders | Monster Birthday collection Part 1 -3 card designs

Hi everyone! Are you ready to see the cutest collection ever? Well maybe not EVER, but pretty darn close in my opinion. Spellbinders has a new collection called Monster Birthday and it has die sets to create cute Monsters, Dragons, Dinosaurs and Pandas that all DANCE! Each one has the ability to make the legs swing! The collection also has a sentiment stamp, an accessory die set with 8 cute glasses designs, birthday number balloons and an Arched die set.
I'm in love with this entire collection and kinda wish it was around when my boys were younger. it's perfect for birthday cards, invitations and thank you cards.

First up are 2 cards using the Dancin' Birthday Monster die set. I mean look at these cuties!
I wanted to keep my collection of cards bright, happy, and cohesive, so I used the same general color scheme, black and white stripes paper and die cut circles with the edges inked with Copic markers. Here is the second card with the Monster set.
For this card, I used one of the dies in the Make a Wish Arch Labels die set to frame the cute monster carrying a birthday greeting.

Next up is a 4.25" square card featuring the adorable Dancin' Birthday Panda. I mean just LOOK at her purple glasses from the Smart Glasses die set. *insert multiple purple heart emojis here*
I kept this panda card relatively simple, with a circle die cut and some patterned paper as Mrs. Panda's background. Those stars make the perfect grounding for this birthday card.
If you haven't seen it already, be sure to check out the entire release HERE.

Supplies used on these cards:
Smart Glasses die set
Spellbinders cardstock in colors: Teal Topaz, Waterfall, Persimmon, Terra Cotta, Lilac Blossom, Black and White
Black and White Stripes and Party Time 6x6 paper by MFT Stamps
Copic markers
 
SHOP THIS COLLECTION ON SCRAPBOOK.COM
 
 Thank you so much for stopping by, stay tuned for my cards using the other die sets in this collection! Here are some close up photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.