Thursday, January 11, 2024

Simple white on white Valentine card

Hi everyone! I'm popping on with a simple white on white Valentines card. I was inspired by the Simon Says IG Challenge to create an all white card. This one turned out pretty cute.
 The adorable die set is called Love you Speech Bubble by Paper Rose (currently on sale for $8.44 + a cute freebie die). It was pretty easy to make, I die cut the bubble and hearts several times with white cardstock and then the red elements. I used a small T-Ruler to make sure they were lined up straight.
This could be changed up many ways (think rainbow?) if white on white is not your thing.
 
Products used on this card
 
That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.