Sunday, September 24, 2023

Clean and Simple Merry Christmas Gnome

 Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a very clean and simple Christmas gnome card. I used the Gnome Hugs die set by Spellbinders and some older Christmas papers by Echo Park from the Lumberjack Christmas collection.
Just a couple circles and the gnome! I couldn't help myself but to add a few holly leaves and some red rhinestones. This one can easily be mailed with no extra postage. Gotta love that!
 
I added 2 scorelines along the bottom for a bit of texture and some copic coloring in his beard to give it dimension. If you want to make it even flatter, you could substitute some red berries die cuts for the rhinestones and not use foam tape on the gnome and sentiment. Those swaps could also make it easier to mass produce!
 
Supplies used on this card:
Gnome Hugs die set (Scrapbook.com)
 
 
Christmas Blooms die set (for the small holly leaves)

 
Red Mix Essential Gems (Scrapbook.com)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.