Sunday, October 11, 2026

Simon's Sentiments by Simon Hurley, Part 2

Hi crafty friends! Today I'm sharing a card using one of the sentiment sets from the newest collection by Simon Hurley for Spellbinders called Simon's Sentiments. This collection features 4 sentiment sets: birthday, everyday, Christmas and winter wonderland. 
My card uses the Birthday Sentiments Press and Foil set. I chose to foil it in black and paired it with a cute funky flower die set, Whimsical Blooms. I kept this pretty simple with bright colors and yellow gems. I love how this turned out!
 
Supplies used on this card:
There are affiliate links in this post. This means if you shop with these, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. If I've inspired you in some way I appreciate your support.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.