Sunday, April 16, 2023

Stitched numbers with purple flowers birthday card

 Hi everyone! Today I am sharing a special birthday card with you. My sister loves all things purple. No joke, if purple was an actual person it would be her! My sister turned 50 during the Covid lockdown and each birthday after that someone in the family HAD Covid, so we've never really celebrated her 50th. This year (God willing) we are all healthy and will finally have the celebration she deserves. This card is for her.

I just know she will love it. I used the numbers 5 and 3 from the new Stitched Numbers die set. I die cut a million flowers from my beloved Be Bold Blooms die set and played around until I had a layout I liked. Not gonna lie, I struggled for over a day and then I had the idea to ground everything in a medium TEAL cardstock. I even had one ALREADY embossed with Beveled Diamonds in my stash, so it was meant to be. I think it gave the numbers and flowers just the right POP.

Supplies used on this card:
Spellbinders Simply Perfect Mix and Match sentiment dies
Spellbinders cardstock in Purple Mist, Lagoon, Royal Amethyst, Peridot and white
White glitter foam (for the letters, photos didn't capture the sparkle)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I too thank the teal background makes the pretty blooms pop. Love this color combo. Be Bold Blooms is one of my favorites. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.