Friday, January 20, 2023

Inlaid die technique using Anemone dies

 Hi everyone! I'm back with another card using the dies and glimmer plates from the new stunning collection from Spellbinders called Anemone Blooms, designed by Yana Smakula. For this card, I used the Inlaid Die Technique. I have a 30 second Instagram Reel which showing how I made it, check it out  here!

For this technique I used Press and Seal to keep my die cuts together. This allowed me to blend ink the pieces. I really kept this card simple to let the floral image shine. Just a piece of striped patterned paper, sentiment and some purple cord.

Anemone Blooms is one of three collections that launched this month! Be sure to check out the others as well.

Anemone Blooms by Yana Smakula
Showered with Love by Vicki Papaioannou 
The Painter's Garden by Susan Tierney-Cockburn (I have 2 sets from this collection you can see my blog posts HERE and HERE)

Supplies used:

Distress Oxide inks in Spun Sugar, Wilted Violet, Rustic Wilderness and Cracked Pistachio

Black & White Stripes 6x6 pad - My Favorite Things

S-Lon Cord - Etsy

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.