Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Holly Sprigs Christmas card

Hi everyone! Last month, Spellbinders launched a new Wax Seal line of products called Sealed by Spellbinders. And if actual wax seals are not your thing, I got you! The line features a variety of "sprig" die sets and I am in love. I have quite a few of them, so stay tuned for lots of inspiration. Check out what I made today.

I combined 2 sprig sets, Sealed Holly Sprigs and Sealed Squiggles. The background is the Geometric Optical Glimmer background plate foiled on white cardstock with matte gold foil. I matted it to a piece of matte gold cardstock and then to a dark green. I kept the sentiment simple and foiled with the same matte gold foil on glossy black cardstock.
 
Supplies used on this card:
 
 
The sentiment is from the Mini Christmas Sentiment strips and I pulled them out once and foiled them in a variety of colors, die cut and put in a little box. Now I have a variety of sentiments ready to go.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


1 comment:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.