Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Spellbinders Winter Wonderland quick and easy cards

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a trio of cards using items from the Winter Wonderland Collection from Spellbinders new August release. This collection is like a card kit with 6x6 paper, ephemera, alpha and sentiment puffy gold stickers. You can pick and chose which ones you like, or buy them all! With these elements you can make tons of quick and easy winter and holiday cards.

Products used on the card trio
Winter Label Motifs die set (label panel on 1st and 3rd card)
 
Each of these cards was pretty easy to put together. I used pieces from the collection along with a few other items like gold mirror cardstock, twine, gems and an embossing folder. You could easily omit the extras and mass produce your holiday cards, but I LOVE elevating them with touches of gems and twine.
Here's a close up of each card.
Do you have a favorite? I just love the tree from the printed die cuts pack, so I think that one is my favorite. But that sleigh is a close second! Then there's the gold bell which I haven't used. So much goodness.
This collection also has a papers and die cuts that lean more winter with a silver, green and gold color palette. Stay tuned I have a couple cards with these that I'll post later!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.