Monday, November 1, 2021

Gina K Designs November release

Hi everyone! Tonight is the November release for Gina K Designs and I am SO EXCITED to share a few projects using the 2 new sets - Kitchen Tags and Mix and Match Holiday stamp set. There are many other fabulous stamp and die sets in this release, so be sure to check them all out!!

First up I have a couple projects using the Mix and Match Holiday set. This is designed by Beth Silaika and has 4 small snowflake images and 29 sentiments designed to be used together in many combinations. This is a set of 3x3 notecards. These are perfect to include with those last minute Christmas gifts.

Here's a cute circle card using non-traditional Christmas colors. I have a friend who has a pink Christmas tree all to herself (the kiddos have their own) and every year I make her a pink Christmas card to match!
Next is a set of tags that I made using the Kitchen Tags set which is illustrated by Debrah Warner. I love how this set has a stamp for just about anything you can make and give away -so so versatile! For my tags, I die cut a basic star shape and used the Sassy Stripes stencil with Powder Blue ink for the background. I added the stamped images and sentiment from the set and tied it to a premade box from my stash. Before I folded the box together, I stamped "cookies" along the bottom for a more personalized touch.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my, you’ve been busy!!
    Absolutely love all of them, hard to say ones better than the other, tho your circle card is perfect, your star with “homemade” is precious!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.