Sunday, October 31, 2021

Merry Christmas Cardinal

 Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a Christmas card using the newly released set from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps called, God Will Take Care of You. I combined the beautiful cardinal image with a sentiment from the set, Jesus.

I created the wreath the cardinal sits in by die cutting several circle rings from white, green and gold mirror cardstock. At the bottom I added sprigs from the same papers die cut from the Two Sprigs die set. I added a double bow from some 1/4" silk ribbon in red using the Bow Easy template.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Other supplies: Quilted Card Front die by Concord and 9th, Flat back gold gems, Copic markers

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for all the little detail instructions.
    Blessings
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.