Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Copic colored Caring Flowers

Hi everyone! When I saw this gorgeous floral spray image from the Caring Flowers stamp set by Gina K Designs, I just had to have it! It is stunning and the sentiments in this set are unique and meaningful. I have been seeing gorgeous blue flowers all over Pinterest, so I went with the inspiration and used blue hues to color these. I added touches of white gel pen to the centers for a crisp contrast.

I kept in the blue tone family and colored the accent flowers with a purple combination. I just love how this turned out and I can see it colored in a million other ways. 

The cover plate die I used is part of Pink Fresh Studio's Essentials line, Diagonal Stitched Rectangles. I pretty much use it on every card!

The gems were purchased in bulk from Etsy and here is a pic of me sorting them by color family, cause a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! Now they are all neatly organized and easy to sort through for every project.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Thoroughly beautiful creation with awesome colouring. I really dig how you store your embellishments. I keep most of mine that size in the tiniest little plastic snack style containers from Dollar Tree and then in a clear multi-drawered storage tower. It's effective in terms of storage, but objectively, not the best approach for easily seeing what I have available. Still, it beats nothing and given that I'm working with a very small amount of space to craft in, is likely amongst the best options I could work with at the moment. To help remind me of what I have, I go through the drawers once a season or so and do find that keeps the ol' memory fairly sharp (while also often inspiring me to make a project based on some of the tiny embellies I have).

    Love your blog, BWT - which I just discovered this week.

    Autumn Zenith �� Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.