Sunday, June 6, 2021

Water colored poppies -Stamp Simply Summer Florals release

 Hi everyone! Today Stamp Simply released their Summer Florals stamps and dies and I'm excited to share a water color card using the stamp set, Pretty Poppies! Take a look!

My card is pretty simple. I used my MeiLiang watercolor palette to color the poppies, added a couple jewels, piece of 1/8" black silk ribbon and a strip of black/white striped paper.
I haven't water colored in awhile, and it does not come to me naturally. So after pulling up an image search as my reference, I colored these beauties over the course of a few evenings and I love how they turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Other supplies used:
Stamp Simply Steel Dies Fishtail Sentiment Banners
Bee Watercolor paper

1 comment:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.