Monday, February 8, 2021

Pinkfresh Studio layering stencils

Hi everyone! One good thing about taking a break from crafting is when you come back you get to discover some new fun products! I recently discovered the layering floral stencils from Pink Fresh Studio and I'm not looking back!

These are genius for crafters who don't color images OR don't have the time or energy to color. The stencils are numbered and have alignment marks which makes them super easy to use. Just remember to stencil your colors from light to dark and the stencils do the work for you!!

First up is a card using the stunning Daisy Wreath stencil set and some of my favorite Catherine Pooler ink colors. The card front is die cut from their Slimline Stitches die and I added a few strips of silver washi tape I had in my stash from years ago. The sentiment is from Stamp Simply's Farmhouse Simple Sentiments.

Next is a set of cards using the Garden Florals stencil set. These use my favorite ink colors from both Catherine Pooler and Gina K! I added a touch of stickles on the flowers, but next time I will stencil in some versamark ink and emboss with some glitter powder -how pretty that will be.

What about you? Have you tried the layering stencils yet? Are you in LOVE?!?  Am I just late to the stencil party? LOL!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. It's so nice to have you back creating!! These are beautiful and make me wish for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to take some time off from the studio, so enjoy the come back. Really enjoyed this post with all the wildflower cards. Beautiful designs.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.