Sunday, August 23, 2020

Stamp Simply Seasonal Wreath release!

Hi everyone! Welcome to release week for Stamp Simply! Sharon is releasing 2 wreath sets that are interchangeable and perfect year round. Each set has a wreath, 2 images that fits into the opening and many all occasion seasonal sentiments.
Aren't they beautiful?!?
My card uses Seasonal Wreath Spring & Summer and I've colored the spring flower like a white daisy! This card is pretty simple, I colored the images, cut them out and popped them up over an embossed white piece. The little strip of wood grain is from the Craft Consortium Wood Textures paper pad which has a ton of great wood grain designs to chose from.
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!
Other Supplies:
Copic markers
Scalloped border punch
Dotted Swiss EF

1 comment:

  1. Very lovely card. The dotted Swiss embossing goes so well with your image. I like your layout too.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.