Sunday, March 17, 2019

Ranunculus Thank you card

Hi everyone! I just can't get enough of this amazing image from WPlus9! This time I colored the ranunculus flowers with pale to medium pink copic markers. So so pretty!
The image is part of their Beautiful Boquet line which I love and plan to get some more. They are a smaller stamp set with a flower cluster and sentiment and more affordable as well. I used one of the word dies from Fun Stampers Journey and heat embossed 1/2 the sentiment from the set.
I added some bright blue sequins to pull in the tiny blue colored flowers and added some 1/8" washi tape from my stash.  Mood when done - happy!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.