Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Sympathy card for a beloved pet

Hi everyone! I have a pet sympathy card to share today.
Sympathy cards are difficult to make and the new Sympathy Sentiment SETS 1 and 2 stamps from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps helps to find the right words.
Sympathy Sentiment SET 2 includes a sentiment especially for pets which I used in combination with the Praying for you sentiment for my card.
The card measures 4.25" square. The small banner elements at the top of the sentiment panel are die cut pieces from both the Fishtail Sentiment Banners and the Farmhouse Pierced Nested Hearts. I like to precut pieces in a variety of cardstock colors and have them at the ready to add simple easy elements to any card.
I chose to use a wonderful piece of patterned paper from the Frontier pad by Authentique (which is on sale) as it had the right amount of delicateness (is that a word?) I was looking for.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. Here's a close up picture.
Other supplies used:
Cardstock and Ink: Gina K designs in white, fresh asparagus and black onyx; Fresh asparagus ink
Embellishments: Kaisercraft Rhinestones – Red
Ribbon: May Arts 1/8″ Silk – Black
Dies: Spellbinders Classic Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.