Sunday, February 17, 2019

Coral Roses for you

Hi everyone! If you follow me on Instagram you've seen part of my journey to learn and improve my skills with copic markers! I am taking an online class and really enjoying it. I am also glad I can do the lessons at my own pace, cause you never know when a kid will get the flu and derail all the plans! lol!
Today I put some of my blending and shading to the test on the lovely flowers from the Gina K Designs Year of Flowers 2 set.
I played in their monthly Mix challenge to use the Pantone color of the year, Coral. Well, you all know how much I love this color, so it wasn't much of a challenge for me. I was tempted to use ribbon and patterned paper, but in the end I wanted the lovely flowers to shine. I added some small strips of Gina's cardstock Coral Reef and retired Just Peachy. And for the extra punch of coral I stamped the sentiment in the coordinating Coral Reef ink!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the color coral, so refreshing! Your coloring is so nice, May I ask where your taking your Copic coloring class?
    Enjoy your weeknd🌷

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love the colors of the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card design and so gorgeous the way you colored the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a Gorgeous Card! Love your coloring on those beautiful flowers and your designs is fresh and sweet!This is one of my favorite colors and your card makes it feel like spring is near! <3 Thank you for joining in the Monthly Mix Challenge at Gina K. Designs! <3

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.