Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Clean, simple and elegant sympathy card

Hi everyone! I have a simple sympathy card to share with you today. I used one of the new sympathy sets that Stamp Simply Clear Stamps just released!
My card uses the Sympathy Sentiments SET 2 and is a 4 1/4" square. I really love square cards, I should make them more often!
The rose image is from the set Thinking of You Rose and the paper is from the brand new Bellarose pad from Kaisercraft. I really love this paper! I colored the rose with copics to match the little flowers on the black strip of patterned paper. I kept things very simple and tied a small piece of 1/8" black silk ribbon around the stem and added some rhinestone accents.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Other supplies used:
Kaisercraft Lippy Red Rhinestones
Memento Full Size Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black
Copic markers

1 comment:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.