Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Simple Stories Old-Fashioned Christmas

Hi crafty friends! Today I'm sharing a card from the new Simple Stories Old-Fashioned Christmas collection from Spellbinders. This collection features a wonderful Christmas kit and stand alone ephemera, chipboard, enamel dots and much more. Check out what I made and scroll down for a complete supply list.
My card uses the Old Fashioned Christmas Stocking die set from the collection along with a few other of my favorites. 
For my background, I used the Flurry of Snowflakes 3D Embossing folder and I die cut my stocking with a piece of patterned paper and stuffed and surrounded it with all the goodies from the die set. The sentiment is my FAV for Christmas the Holiday Banner Greetings Press and Foil set foiled in red.

Supplies used on this card:
There are affiliate links in this post. This means if you shop with these, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. If I've inspired you in some way I appreciate your support.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.