Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Hero Arts Whimsical Wheels Collection with Color Deck Inspiration

Hi crafty friends! Today is release day over at Hero Arts and I am sharing a card from the Whimsical Wheels collection and I used DIY Color Deck and the Holiday Extension Pack for inspiration.
Check out the other collection released today:
My card uses the adorable Beep Beep and the Beep Beep Holiday Extras die sets.
How adorable is Santa driving his spiffy car filled with lots of holiday cheer? I just love this collection! Be sure to stay tuned for more inspiration.  

Supplies used on this card:
There are affiliate links in this post. This means if you shop with these, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. If I've inspired you in some way I appreciate your support.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 
  

1 comment:

  1. Michelle ~ As always, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your card! I was hoping you could help me by pointing me in the right direction for what you used for the snowflakes and glitter dots! They are the perfect touch!! Judy Rowland, lifesabeach32940@cfl.rr.com

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.