Tuesday, July 28, 2026

SBC Fest September 2026

Hi crafty friends! Scrapbook.com just announced the next SBC Fest will be this September!! SBC Fest is an online all day FREE event with 6 classes with fabulous instructors, giveaways and lots of fun. AND I am excited to collaborate with them and was sent the Ultimate SBC Fest Instructor Bundle which includes ALL 6 of the instructors' kits! You can purchase all of the Instructor kits for $199.99 to play along all day, or you can pick and chose the instructor classes.😍
 
So many wonderful class kits! Have you attended SBC Fest before? Do you have a favorite class bundle? 

Here are links to ALL the class bundles 
Check out a short video of me unboxing all the bundles over on my Instagram account!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.