Thursday, March 28, 2024

You're So Sweet strawberry card

 Hi everyone! I have a fun spring strawberry card to share today. I used the Berry Sweet die set and a few other products by Scrapbook.com.

BERRY SWEET AND A2 VERTICAL STRIPES ROUNDED DIE SETS
 
 For the background I used the A2 Vertical Stripes Rounded die cut white cardstock and thought it gave a "farmhouse fresh" feel and was perfect for a basket of strawberries.
I die cut several strawberries and leaves from 2 shades of green and red cardstock and inked a bit of red and green ink to give them more dimension. I popped up the basket with foam adhesive strips to give room for all the strawberries to be filled up inside. 
You can see a little shine on the strawberry stems and that is from the Lime Green glitter brush marker. I added some little white flowers and gold pearls as the finishing touches.

Products used on this card:
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

 
 

1 comment:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.