Sunday, January 14, 2024

Pressed Posies BetterPress collection and a wax seal -2 card designs

 Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing 2 floral cards using some of the new BetterPress plates from Spellbinders. They are part of the Pressed Posies collection and they might my favorites ever!
A FRIEND LIKE YOU BOUQUET AND SEALED FLORALS PRESS PLATES

Both of these Press Plate sets are stunning! I pressed them with the BetterPress Black ink on Porcelain Cotton Card and colored them with my Zig Markers. I used a lavender glitter brush marker on the purple elements (twine and flowers) and I absolutely love how they turned out. You can even see the shimmer in the photos. Oh and that lavender glitter brush marker? I got that as a freebie on Scrapbook.com! Don't sleep on those freebies, they always have them, just add them to your cart! I am addicted and now have to get ALL the colors. Full Set Syndrome and all that, LOL!
SEALED FLORALS PRESS PLATE

This card uses the Sealed Florals Press Plate. This is designed with long stems with room for a wax seal and has 2 sentiments. I love using wax seals on my cards, so this set was a must have for me!
The wax seal on my card uses one of the new Must-Have wax bead mixes that Spellbinders now carries. This one is the Must-Have Purple Mix, be sure to check the entire new Wax Bead collection. They launched 10 new colors and 5 Must-Have color mixes!! I used the blank 3/4" solid circle wax seal stamp and that left room to add a small die cut flower to the center.
A FRIEND LIKE YOU BOUQUET PRESS PLATE

This card uses the A Friend Like You Bouquet press plate. It has this stunning bouquet and 4 sentiments. I just love it. The beautiful twine tied at the stems is perfection! On both of my cards I used some Spectrum AB gems as they have a purple tint and they match the purple elements on the cards.

Supplies used on these cards:
Sealed Florals Press Plate
Mini Blooms and Sprigs die set (accent flower on wax seal)
Zig Markers
Twine from stash

SHOP THESE COLLECTIONS ON SCRAPBOOK.COM

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.