Friday, November 3, 2023

Sunflower Bouquet BetterPress card

 Hi everyone! Today's cards uses one of the new BetterPress plates by Spellbinders. Have you all tried the new BetterPress Letterpress system yet? I found it was fairly easy to learn and use. There are a lot of How-To videos on YouTube showing how it works. But in a nutshell, you put the press plate onto the magnetic platform, ink it up, tape your paper to the upper plate, put the two plates together and run it through your regular Platinum die cutting machine! Easy peasy and the final result is amazing!

My card uses the Sunflower Bouquet press plate on the Porcelain BetterPress Cotton card with BetterPress black ink. The Cotton cardstock is kind of like a water color cardstock in look and feel. It is 118lb and takes the impression of the press plate design beautifully! Check out my card. 
I absolutely love this image! It's such a beautiful bouquet with lots of coloring opportunities AND the set comes with 4 sentiments! I colored the image with my Zig markers and layered the panel with 2 cardstock pieces in coordinating colors. To finish the card I added some gold pearl accents.

Going on right now through November 6, 2023 there is a BetterPress Block Party over at Spellbinders!
Save 25% off select BetterPress products!

Supplies used on these cards:

 Zig markers
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.