Sunday, September 10, 2023

Spellbinders 12 Days of Stitchmas calendar


 Hi everyone! *This post has spoilers*
This year Spellbinders launched a NEW and LIMITED EDITION 12 Days of Stitchmas advent calendar that has 12 holiday themed stitching dies!! This is in addition to their 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar which also launched today.
***These Advent Calendars are sold out***
If you follow me over on Instagram, you may have seen my Day 1 reveal video. Each of Days 1-6 I will post a reveal reel and a sample of how I stitched the die! The videos are short, around 25 seconds and it's kinda fun to see what the dies are as I open them for the first time.

For each day I made a small mini card and thought I would share them here.
This is where there are *spoilers*, don't scroll down if you want to be surprised along with me in my daily videos! If you want to see them all, here you go!
Day 1:
3.25 x 4.25 card
3D Embossing Folder: Flurry of Snowflakes 
 
Day 2:
3x3 card

Day 3:
2.5 x 4 card
 
Day 4:
3.5 x 4 card
 
Day 5:
3.5 x 4 card
 
Day 6:
 
2.75 x 4 card
 
You can shop all Spellbinders on Scrapbook.com, so keep that in mind if they sell out on Spellbinders website!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.