Monday, October 3, 2022

Fall leaves square cards trio

Hi everyone! Well, fall is here! The leaves are changing and the temps are dropping. I'm not an over the top lover of fall, but I do appreciate its beauty. Here are a few fall leaves cards I made with a couple Spellbinders leaves die sets. 

Supplies used on these cards
Mini Fall Blooms (fall flowers)
First I chose 4 colors for the leaves and then die cut every die with each. It's fast and you end up with more than enough die cuts for several cards. Each one of these are slightly different.
Here are closeups of each:
I love making square cards because they are unusual enough to stand out, but fit in the standard A2 envelope. I think the Lacey Squares die set is a must have for everyone! This die set has been around for YEARS and have stood the test of time. I think I first used them on this Snowflake Bliss card from 2014!!
 
Other products used on the cards:
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day

4 comments:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.