Thursday, September 15, 2022

Merry Christmas color block slimline cards

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a fun Christmas card that uses the Be Bold Color Block Merry Christmas die set by Spellbinders. Of course I had to accent the letters with some poinsettia flowers and this time I used the Christmas Blooms die set that was released last year. I LOVE this entire set!

Supplies used on this card:  
Gold micro beads for flower centers
 
 One good thing about die cutting the CHRISTMAS word in several colors, is you can make multiple cards with little extra effort. I made a second card using the extra letters and poinsettia flowers.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.