Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Christmas Flourish Collection Noel and Sugarplum Tweet cards

Hi everyone! I am super excited to share a few cards using the new Christmas Flourish collection by Spellbinders designed by Becca Feeken. The collection has 7 die sets and 1 embossing folder. I have 2 cards to share today and stay tuned for a few more!

First up is a mini slimline card using the Noel Mini Slimline Frame die set. I love the shape of the dotted frame and love that it has a smaller stand alone tag die that can either fit in the middle or be used by itself. I cut the dotted frame from white cardstock and backed it with black for a fun pop. The tag is also cut from white and I popped it up on foam squares and decorated it with some flowers, a flourish, the sentiment and some red gems. This card is actually pretty simple to make and flat for mailing.

Products used on this card:
Gold String
 
Next up is a card using the adorable Sugarplum Tweets die set. These cute birdies comes with a few tiny sized elements to decorate them with and sentiment dies that inlay the words into the cardstock. I added a bit of sparkle to each birdie by using some glitter foam for the tails and wings. I love the tiny holly berries and leaves -so darling! This is another card that ended up being flat for mailing.
  Products used on this card:
Diamond Plaid embossing folder


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.