Saturday, August 13, 2022

Butterfly Burst birthday card

 Hi everyone! I fell in love with the Paint Your World collection by Spellbinders when it launched a few months ago and just HAD to have the Butterfly Burst die set. I finally got it and made this cute birthday card. It didn't quite turn out as I had it in my mind, but it's still pretty cute!

Products used on this card:
Cardstock: brushed silver (Spellbinders); Turbo Teal, Blue Lagoon (FSJ); Pool Party (SU!); Harvest Gold (PTI); Turquoise Sea (GKD); Kraft, black and white
 
SHOP THIS COLLECTION ON SCRAPBOOK.COM:

My mother in-law is a painter and I made this card for her! I know she will love it!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.