Monday, January 24, 2022

Gina K Designs January release

 Hi everyone! Tonight is the January release for Gina K Designs and I am SO EXCITED to share a few projects using the 2 new sets - Love Hearts and Sealed with a Kiss. There are many other fabulous stamp and die sets in this release, so be sure to check them all out!!

First up I have a couple cards using the Love Hearts stamp set stamp and Love Hearts die set. This is designed by Beth Silaika and has 9 heart patterns, a heart border and trio and 9 sentiments! So cute and versatile. This first card is pretty simple, for the bottom half I scored a piece of Cherry Red cardstock every 1/4" and added a piece of ribbon and some gold cord. I stamped the sentiment and 3 hearts in Cherry Red and added some gold gem accents.

I made 2 mini slimline cards using the Master Layout 7 dies and Heavy weight white and Bubblegum Pink cardstock. One of the cards I die cut the hearts into the front panel and with all my left over hearts I put together the second one using the same layout but popped up on top.
Next up are a couple cards from the Sealed with a Kiss stamp set and Sealed with a Kiss coordinating die set. This was designed by Debrah Warner and has 7 heart related images and 16 sentiments! Perfect assortment to take you through the year of love related occasions.
This first card uses one of the tiny hearts stamped in an ombre order with a simple piece of ribbon and twine and paper pieced sentiment.
Colors used: Cherry Red, Passionate Pink, Bubblegum Pink
And lastly I used the gorgeous heart and flower image, colored with copics and layered it over a card base stamped with the solid heart in clear pigment ink. A touch of patterned paper at the bottom with some silver cord and pearls complete the sweet look!
Thanks for stopping by! If you want a closer real time look at the cards, check out my Instagram Reel!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards with Gina's new release. That first card with the red and hearts is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.