Friday, December 10, 2021

2021 Christmas card designs

Hi everyone! I thought I would take a few minutes and share some of the Christmas cards I will be sending out this year.  I've neglected this blog quite a bit, so if you are interested in following my work more frequently, you can follow my Instagram account. I post there more regularly.

First up are 2 cutie penguin cards. The first one is my favorite. I love the cozy sweater knit embossing folder with the penguin and matching blue poinsettia from the Christmas Blooms die set by Spellbinders. All of it together makes me want to hug something!

I went old school CAS with the second one -simply colored image and some patterned paper. CAS and flat for mailing!  Both cards use Playful Pengiuns by Gina K Designs
Welcome Winter 6x6 paper by Carta Bella

Next up is an adorable pick up truck filled with poinsettias! Kind of going with a farmhouse feel with this one. The truck is from the Spellbinders Holiday Haul - Small die of the month and the gorgeous poinsettias from Concord and 9th, Fresh Cut Florals 4 die set.

At this point I kind of decided to use poinsettias on the majority of my holiday cards and these next 2 use one of my new favorites, the Spellbinders Christmas Blooms (shop Christmas Blooms at Scrapbook.com).
For the sentiment I used Spellbinders Create a Christmas Sentiments.
The gorgeous cover plate dies on the base are the Stitched Stripe and Quilted card fronts by Concord and 9th. 
Patterned papers are Home for Christmas by Echo Park.

I have time to share 1 more card. This one is a mini slimline and once again features the Christmas Blooms poinsettias (shop Christmas Blooms at Scrapbook.com) by Spellbinders. The sentiment strips are from Gina K Designs, they come in black and white and are so easy to pop onto any card! The patterned paper in the background is from the Happy Christmas collection by Carta Bella.
I love this mini slimline design because regular 6x6 papers will fit and boy oh boy do I have a lot of paper!! 😍

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards you have on display for Christmas. So glad i am able to get a great view on each of them. You did a wonderful job, so colorful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are wonderful. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.