Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Stamp Simply Mother's Day celebration week

Hi everyone! Over at Stamp Simply we are celebrating MOMs for the entire week! To help honor the mom's of the world, Sharon is offering $1.00 shipping for all US orders through 4/19! And yes, yes...she is still shipping daily from her residence in Michigan!
I went old school and made a circle card! I haven't made a circle card in ages and I'm not sure why, I really do love circle cards!  This one is pretty flat and will fit in an A2 invitation envelope without needing extra postage.
My card uses the lovely floral image from the Floral Cluster Summer Roses set and the sentiment is from the All Occasion Sentiments SET 1. I die cut 2 thin black rings using my Spellbinders circle dies LG/SM. I think the black really makes the flower cluster POP! I used my Zig markers to color and I'm really enjoying how fast and easy they are to use.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. I like the circle card with the black rings - they really make the focal image pop.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.