Thursday, February 27, 2020

Gina K Designs February Guest Designer

Hi everyone! I'm excited to be one of the Guest Designers for Gina K Designs this month! Long time readers of my blog know that I used to design for Gina from 2010 to 2014. I LOVED every minute of it and was constantly inspired by the kindness, generosity and creativity from Gina and have been ever since!
Over the course of the next few weeks I'll be sharing cards using her latest release which is live right now!
First up is a card using the latest and final set in the Stately Flowers series designed by Melanie Muenchinger -called Stately Flowers 13. I've loved this series from way back when, so I thought it was amazing that I get to design with the final set in the series! This card uses Georgia's state flower- the Cherokee Rose.
Next up are cards using the fun little set called Simply Circular designed by Beth Silaika. I love anything circle, so I had some fun with playing around with colors on these cards. The sentiments are from the set Just Because designed by Emily Loggans which is a fabulous diverse set with 15 sentiments!
Come back in a few days and I'll have some more cards to share!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Legit Online Drug Supplier Welcome legit online drugstore buy all your pills here, cocaine for sale online, buy ecstasy, amphetamine pills, crack, cocaine.

    Link: Buy Cocaine online

    Link: Buy Pure Grade Heroin online

    Link: Buy Fentanyl online

    Link: Buy GHB Powder online

    Link: Buy Amphetamine Powder online

    Link: Buy Marijuana online

    Link: Buy Tapentadol Tablets online

    Link: Cocaine Wholesale online

    Call: +1 (614) 245 5317

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.