Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Catching up with posting many cards

I everyone! It's been awhile since I blogged, so I thought I would share all the "just for fun" and challenge cards cards I've made in the last few months. For those of you who want to check out my work more regularly, I post all my cards immediately on my Instagram page. I'm not even sure anyone reads blogs anymore -lol!

You can follow me on Instagram here: mwoerner

Here is one I made for a Simon Says "stitching" challenge. 
Stamp set: Farmhouse Christmas by Stamp Simply; Dies: Layered Poinsettia by Spellbinders, Floral Cluster and Twigs by Stamp Simply
This card was for a Unity Stamp Co challenge to use a stencil.
Stamp set: 3 Little Butterflies by Unity Stamp Co.
Here is one I made just for fun!
Stamp set: Where You Should Be by Unity Stamp Co.

Here are 3 cards I made for WCMD sketch challenges from Queen and Company
Kit used: All Bundles Up
Kit used: Fright Fest Halloween Kit
Kit used: Stamp set from the retired Snow Globe Kit

Here's a card I made just for fun
Stamp set: Owl Warmhearted by Unity Stamp Co
Last but not least, here are 2 cards I made with some washi tape I picked up at Tuesday Morning. Not that I needed any more washi tape -lol!
Stamp sets: All Occasion Sentiments 2 by Stamp Simply Clear Stamps
That's it for today! Leave me a comment and let me know you still stop by and read my posts. If you want, follow me on IG -I'd love to see you over there.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I guess I'm the "lone ranger", LOL, I still read your posts! :) I don't use IG, or Facebook.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.