Friday, September 13, 2019

Stamp Simply Fruit of the Spirit release

 Hi everyone! Long time no post. I took the summer off from crafting to do some much needed front yard redo/landscaping and to spend time with my boys.
Today I'm back to share a trio of note cards I made with the Stamp Simply Clear Stamps newest release, Fruit of the Spirit!
I colored each fruit image with my Arteza Watercolor brush pens. These were actually pretty quick and easy to color. I think I've finally got the hang of it!
The note cards measure 4"x4" and each have a strip of white cardstock embossed with the Spellbinders Elite EF bordered by a strip of patterned paper from Craft Consortium Watercolors 6x6 pad. The papers in this pad are seriously GORGEOUS, you have to check them out! My cards don't do them justice, you have to see the complete patterns!
I was in a matchy-matchy mood, so each card has a piece of coordinating 1/8" silk ribbon.
Here's a close up look at each note card:
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Other supplies used:
Spellbinders Standard Circles LG and Circles SM
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Arteza watercolor brush pens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.