Sunday, March 3, 2019

Ranunculus hello edge card

Hi everyone! I have a fun edge card to share today. I had this gorgeous image from WPlus9 colored from the 30 day marker challenge and wanted to play around with the Crafters Companion word edge dies so I put them together and made this. 
These word dies are so fun and different! I cut the word Hello into the white card base and then die cut a second time with a pale lavender cardstock and adhered behind to get the light shadowing. You can see the edge better in this pic.
The gorgeous flower image is called Beautiful Boquet: Ranunculus and I used a faux flower stem that I have in my bathroom as inspiration for my coloring. I thought the image and border pretty much made the card, so I used a few silver pearls and thin strips of cardstock as accents and called it good!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.