Sunday, January 13, 2019

Happy Valentines Day

Hi everyone! I have a fun Valentines day card to share and I can't believe how fast Valentines is approaching! I've been busy reorganizing and falling back in love with my craft area (if you follow me on Instagram or FB, you'll have seen some pictures). After I'm completely finished, I'll do a blog post with lots of photos!

Back to my card. I fussy cut the sentiment from the All Occasions Sentiments SET 1 and popped it over a diagonal strip of die cuts. To make the strip, I used the smallest die from the Fishtail Sentiment Banners dies and adhered alternating die cuts, end to end. I used 3 kinds of papers and I let the gorgeous gold embossed paper dictate the other colors I chose. The paper is from the Kaisercraft Fleur 6.5 x 6.5 paper pack.  I've used a lot of this paper pad, because it's JUST THAT PRETTY!
Both the stamp and dies are from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Other supplies used:
Accessories: May Arts Gold Metallic String; Prima Flowers Bloom Freshly Picked; KaiserCraft Mini Paper Blooms in Iceberg
Cardstock: Bazzill Gold Mirror Cardstock; PaperTrey Ink Sweet Blush

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful. Love the soft, feminine look - the pink and gold. And the gold cord was a perfect compliment.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.