Thursday, April 5, 2018

FSJ Launch Party -Spring into Summer mini Catalog

Hi everyone! Welcome to Day 4 of the FSJ Launch Party for the Celebrating Life's Moments Spring into Summer catalog and it's a BEAUTY! Seriously, probably the best we've ever launched (if I do say so myself)!

So today, over on the FSJ's Facebook page, I did a live video spotlighting one of the new dies in the catalog, Lots of Dots. Here's a link directly to the video.  Check it out for some some tips and tricks I shared for using this die.

In the meantime, here are the projects I showed in the video.
This cute square card uses the stamp set Coffee Helps and which also has a coordinating die set. This may very well be my FAVORITE stamp set in the catalog!
Next is my attempt at mixed media and using our Liquid Colors. Fun fact, I actually pulled this out of the trash! Yep, after daubing the colors onto my die cut panel, it looked pretty bad so I chucked it. It dried slightly better and I decided to use it after all. Also, I wanted to show you all that even us Concept Designers struggle with some things! For me, it's pretty much anything mixed media. I think I succeeded in salvaging the card by using the Huge Hello die and covering a large portion of it up! LOL!
The colors I used were the Banana Cream, Bubblegum and Cool Pool colors and added some Sparkle Silk splatters to it when it dried.
And last is my favorite of the bunch. For this card I die cut the dots INTO the card base making it partially see-through. How fun is this!?! And of course I just had to use one of the cute girls from the Stay Sassy stamp set!! I colored her with the Journey Color Burst pencils. I love how the shading is actually drawn into the image, taking all the guesswork out when coloring them!
I hope you have a chance to check out my video! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Coffee card additional supplies: Magical Candy Drops, Journey Twine Licorice Twist, Colorburst pencils, Sweet Slice Journey Tape and Deco Strips Black

Hello card additional supplies: Candy Minis, Journey Twine Licorice Twist, Sparkle Silk, Spring Kisses flower

Sassy Girl card additional supplies: Square dies, Spring Accent Dots, Journey Twine Licorice Twist, white embossing powder, Sweet Blooms flowers

All products used are Fun Stampers Journey. A reminder you need to order FSJ products through a Journey Coach. I am not a Coach. You can find a coach near you on the FSJ website in their Find A Coach tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.