Friday, November 24, 2017

FSJ Concept Designers Gel Press Print Swap

Hi everyone and welcome to a fun blog hop! The FSJ Concept Designers have been having a little fun and today we want to show you what we've been working on. We thought it would be cool to do a print swap. The six of us divided up into pairs. Three of the designers created an 8.5x11" print on the Journey Gel Press. Then they cut their print in half and sent half to their partner. Each partner created a card using that print, and today we're going to share what we've created! It was a really fun swap and I can't wait to see all three of the prints, and how each designer used their print on a project!

My partner for the swap is Mariana.  Mariana created a really pretty print using oranges, cream and and Sweet Pear. She added some embossing paste with my favorite stencil, Circle Bliss.  It is absolutely gorgeous!
She mailed me this half of the print:
And here is what I made:
 I used one of our Foiled Frames and 2 of the Vintage Burst flowers and leaves. The sentiment is from the Must Have Sentiments set and I embossed in gold.  I wanted to keep things pretty simple and kept the frame open to allow the print to shine.  Be sure to head over to Mariana's blog and see what she created with the other half of this print!

Check out the rest of the teams, see the prints they created and how they each used them! 

Shannon and Tania

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Enjoy the rest of the swap stops, and don't forget to pin everyone's projects for inspiration later on!
All products used are Fun Stampers Journey.

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Michelle!!! Those flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous print! Most I've seen are more bold than I prefer. I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED what you did with that beautiful print <3 Hope you + your family had a great Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card, Michelle! The golds, creams, peach-oranges, and touch of green make a very refreshing color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great minds think alike! ;) Lovely card, as always, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Beautiful, Michelle!! Love the flowers and pop of gold!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card with the gelli printed background and those burlap flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.