Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Snow much thanks

If you are looking for my Season's Givings blog post, scroll down or click HERE.
There is still time to enter -you have until midnight today (Tuesday 6th) to leave a comment 
*************************************
Hi everyone!  I am sharing another Christmas thank you card using supplies from the Simon Says Stamp January card kit.  For this card, I used the Mr. and Mrs. Snowman die set which I thought coordinated with the "snow much thanks" sentiment.  I embellished his cute little black hat with a stamp and a tiny rhinestone.
I did the same Perfect Pearls technique for the sentiment as my last card and stamped them with black pigment ink then dabbed the purple Perfect Pearls on top.  Here's a close up pic that shows more of the purple sheen and the details of the snowman.
Here's what the die set looks like.  I die cut my snowman 3 times and adhered the layers together.  I then traced it over my smoke cardstock and cut it out as a background for him.  I cut out a small piece of orange cardstock for his nose and dabbed a blue marker for the eyes.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

Card Deets:   
Spellbinders Dies: S4-403 Mr and Mrs Snowman,
S5-185 2013 Snowflake Pendant S5-172 A2 Curved Matting Basics B, and S5-180 A2 Curved Borders One
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp, Hand Lettered Winter Wishes
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black 
Other Supplies: White and Smoke cardstock; Bo Bunny Altitude 6x6 paper pad; Perfect Pearls Grape Fizz; 1/8" velvet ribbon in Teal, Violet and Gray; Stickles in Stardust; Buttons
Adhesive: Tombow USA Mono Multi liquid glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares   
NOTE: You can also find Spellbinders dies at the The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Love this! Love the colors and just an adorable snowman!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little snowman, love the top hat and the paper you used behind him is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely colour combo, it looks wonderful. The way you're using the perfect pearls adds just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Thank you card. That is a very unique snowman die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable, I love it! The snowman die is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, adorable snowman!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.