Thursday, January 30, 2014

Flower power birthday card

Hi everyone!  I have a fun birthday card to share using the soon to be released Flower Power 2 die set (you can pre-order now with shipping early March).  This is part of the new In'spire line of dies which is a a smaller, hipper style of dies and they are right up my alley!  I love all four flowers in the 2 Flower Power sets.  They just make me happy :)
Here is how I made the flower colorful inserts, I die cut the flower in different colors and used the negative pieces to go inside the black flower.  I taped the pieces down in the back with regular clear tape so they wouldn't fall out.
Here is the set Celebration
 and here is the set Flower Power 2
 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Card Deets:Spellbinder dies: IN-012 Celebration, IN-021 Flower Power 2 Shapeabilities®, S4-114 Standard Circles LG Nestabilitie  
Cardstock: Bazzill Paper Basics Marshmallow, Licorice, Red Hots, Sour Lemon, Gum Drop, Candy Hearts and Cotton Candy card shoppe
Embellishments -  Cartwright's Sequins 4, 5 and 6mm sequins; Red/white baker's twine; Stardust Stickles

Adhesive - Tombow USA Mono Multi liquid glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Tabs


You are also able to pre-order these dies at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Such a happy card! Love the different colors you used in the flower! Awesome new dies, especially love the word dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so refreshing for the end of January. I LOVE your colors and the wonderfully clean diagonal stripe background because it doesn't distract from the focal point. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is soooo much snow here that your flower just made my day!! Love the way you put this all together. You are inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.