Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Thank Yous

Hi everyone!  Well, the stockings were hung by the chimney with care, we decked the halls and had Merry Christmas!  Now it's time to start the clean up, do laundry, reheat left overs and start with the thank you notes!

I have a couple cards to share with you today.  These measure 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" and all use the same layout, are relatively flat and easy to mail. I look at these thank you cards as a great way to use up all that Christmas pattern paper I still have left over.

I die cut and embossed two nesting Circles SM dies to make a thin cardstock frame and die cut a poinsettia for the center.  I put some pattern paper, a cardstock border and a piece of ribbon along the bottom and was done!
 Here is a picture of what I made so far.  I have about 10 to go!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a Happy New Year!!  Stay tuned on New Years day for a special blog hop and giveaway!

Stamps: JustRite Papercrafts, Floral Thank You stamp set
Cardstock: Bazzill Paper Basics, Marshmallow card shoppe
Ink: Tsukineko, Versafine Onyx Black
Pattern paper - Kaisercraft, Christmas Carol 6x6 paper pad 
Embellishments - Kaisercraft rhinestones in yellow; Velvet and tinsel ribbons
Adhesive - Tombow USA Mono Multi liquid glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Tabs


You can purchase these dies and supplies at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.