Thursday, December 13, 2012

Quick and easy Christmas cards

Hi everyone!  I made a couple quick and easy Christmas cards this morning.  I am almost finished with my list and needed 2 more.  I was able to make both of these in under 1 hour and got them off in the mail!
Both my cards use the Bo Bunny Christmas paper, Mistletoe.  LOVE the traditional colors in this pad, give me red, bright green and white any day!  I used Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia dies, I didn't "poof" this flower up like I would normally do because I wanted it to lay as flat as possible.  The sentiment is JustRite's set, Christmas Vintage Labels One framed with a Labels Eighteen die.
Next is a card that uses paper scraps (you could even use washi tape) and a couple pieces of red twill ribbon.  I have seen this layout around the blogasphere and it is perfect for flat mailing!  The sentiment is JustRite's Large Fancy Holiday Sentiments accented with some red rhinestones.
That's it for today.  I have lots of Christmas shopping and wrapping to do!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  Here are some close up pictures.
All supplies can be found at the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I was sure it was washi tape when I saw them. Well done using up scraps. They are both wonderful. Loving the big red poinsettia :) Just used it on a card today.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Oh Michelle, these are two very lovely cards! You are one very crafty lady. I agree with Marisa I too thought they were made with washi tape. I love the Spellbinders poinsettia die, it's really pretty.
    Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle these are gorgeous! Love the traditional colours and LOVE that washi tape! :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.