Saturday, June 11, 2011

Some Ippity fun

Hi everyone!  I have a couple Ippity Stamps cards to share today.  You all remember I used to design for Ippity and also sold Ippity Stamps?  Well, even though I don't do either anymore doesn't mean I stopped loving me some Ippity.  I was totally excited to get my hands on some of the newest releases! My friend, JenMarie sells Ippity Stamps and she has great service, I highly recommend her!

First I have a card using the new set, Flowers+Friends=Priceless.  Love the whimsical flowers in this set.  I found this washi tape on clearance at my LSS from American Crafts and used that as a starting point for my color scheme.  I stamped the base flowers and colored them orange, then cut out the littler ones, colored them blue and added a small button to the center. 
 Next is a card using the set The Simple Things that I made for a magazine call awhile ago for a color challenge.  It was to use bright red, yellow and Christmas green.  Yeah, I really struggled with these colors, but I think using them with lots of white helped -lol!  I embossed the flowers with clear powder and hand drew the outline with a fine point black marker.  Needless to say, it didn't make the cut, but it is a cute and simple thank you card which are always nice to have on hand.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back Monday for my blog-a-versary giveaway!  I can't believe it's been 3 years.  whew!  I'll leave you with some close up pics.

Card Deets:
Stamps - Flowers+Friends=Priceless (Ippity Stamps)
Accessories - Copic markers, Washi tape (American Crafts), hand dyed seam binding ribbon, clear rhinestones from Tiny Twinkles wheel (Taylored Expressions)

Stamps - The Simple Things (Ippity Stamps) and Dutch Mustard (for sentiment)
Ink - Picante, Yellow Citrus and Ice Jade (ColorBox)
Paper - (SU!) Poppy Parade and white cardstock
Accessories - Multiliner .2 black pen, clear embossing powder, clear rhinestones from Tiny Twinkles wheel (Taylored Expressions)

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. MICHELLE!!! These are AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love!!! Great bright colors! Very Summery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about both of these. Clean and bright - great work!

    Thanks for your blog comment! :P... hee, hee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning girl! Love those embossed leaves - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, love the orange/blue flower, great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards. I really like the stamp and Cut out combination. Right into my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Michelle, I love these cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are wonderful and fun. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.